In today’s competitive business environment it’s never been more important for employers to carefully plan and manage their staff pension schemes. A fundamental strategic issue for all businesses is the shape and scope of their employee benefits, including any pension arrangements you provide your employees.
Key questions to inform your strategy & planning:
- What are our statutory obligations & constraints?
- What are the business objectives in relation to staff pension provision?
- What can the business afford?
- Where does pension provision sit in the overall remuneration strategy?
- Do our pension arrangements comply with auto-enrolment requirements?
- What form of pension arrangements best achieve our objectives?
- Do we have a legacy defined benefit scheme?
- What steps are required to implement pension change?
- What are the operational considerations?
- How will change be communicated?
We understand that making changes to staff pension schemes and the advent of auto-enrolment means your business strategies need to adapt quickly.
Kerr Henderson can help you and your business see things from a fresh perspective. By enabling you to take a step back, together we can effectively review your objectives and work with you to develop and implement a suitable strategy for the future.